Dr. Kelley Linton
Au.D., CCC-A, FAA
Kelley lives in Van Buren and enjoys staying very active in her local communities. She is a graduate of Leadership Fort Smith and Leadership Crawford County. She has served on the Leadership Fort Smith Alumni Board of Directors and social committee. In addition, Kelley is a volunteer audiologist for the Good Samaritan Clinic in Fort Smith and is part of medical mission teams that travel to Honduras and/or Peru every year to evaluate and treat those in need.
In her spare time Kelley enjoys running, hunting, and traveling with her husband, Kevin and their five children.
- Doctor of Audiology Degree, University of Florida
- Fellow, American Academy of Audiology
- National Board Certification
- Arkansas State License
- Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) in the United States Army Reserve: attached to Public Health Command, APG, MD
- Member National Hearing Conservation Association
- Former adjunct Professor, University of Arkansas Medical School, Little Rock
- CAOHC Certified Course Director (Council for Accreditation in
Occupational Hearing Conservation)
- CAOHC Certified Professional Supervisor for industrial hearing conservation programs